Company Key Personnel
At present, the number of MEWE staff is around 150 people, comprised of 95 engineers, 30 technicians, 20 administrative staff, and 5 company board members, working in different central offices in Tehran and projects construction sites.
Middle East Water and Environment members of the Board of Directors are:
- Homayoon Zaker, Head of the Board, PhD in Marine Hydraulics
- Masoud Nassiri, Managing Director and member of the Board, PhD in Environmental Hydraulics
- Ali Akbar Yabessi, Technical Deputy Director and member of the Board, BSc in Electronic Eng
- Ahmad Hashemian, Countenance Deputy Director and member of the Board, MSc in Mechanical Eng
- Mojtaba Rouhafza, Financial Manager and member of the Board
Staffs are mostly comprised of engineers and technicians in the fields of civil, mechanical, electrical, chemical, environment, water resources and mining engineering. The team covers wide spectrum of specialties and experiences covering the whole range of junior engineers to principal experts.
Considering the project oriented organization chart of MEWE and with regard to the fact that “Project Execution” is the most crucial process among the seven processes of the company, project managers have key roles among MEWE staff.